The Journey™ women’s down sleeping bag is equally at home on trails or traveling the world. Two zippers allow you to increase ventilation or open the Journey completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug in cooler temperatures. Shaped to match your natural sleeping position for comfort anytime, and light enough to carry anywhere.
Light and compact, the Journey might just become your favorite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping down sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Thermolite® insulation in the foot section warms your feet instantly
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and warmth in. Journey 18°F also has a draft collar.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Ascent™, Trek™ or Traverse™
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
Fits Up To
- Regular: 5 ft 7 in / 170 cm
Long: 5 ft 10 in / 179 cm