If you are new to outdoor recreation, or you only camp occasionally, the Trailhead™ synthetic sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option. However, the modest price tag doesn’t mean we’ve cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic sleeping bags, the Trailhead™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth.
As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The tapered-rectangular cut of the Trailhead™ gives you plenty of room to move, regardless of your sleeping position.
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Oversized draft tubes over the zippers to seal in warmth
- Includes stuff sack
Fits Up To
- Regular: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Long: 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm
|Specs||30°F REGULAR||30°F LONG|
|Bag Weight||2lbs 4.7oz / 1040g||2lbs 10.3oz / 1200g|
|Fits Up to||6 ft / 183 cm||6 ft 4 in / 192 cm|
|Season Rating||2.5 Season||2.5 Season|
|Stuff Sack Size||M - 9L||L - 15L|
|Temperature||30°F / -1°C (Lower Limit)||30°F / -1°C (Lower Limit)|
|Womens Temp||40°F / 5°C (Comfort Limit)||40°F / 5°C (Comfort Limit)|