This aptly named sleeping bag and down blanket is the traveler's best friend. Whether you are on a summer bike tour, or a hut trip, or couch surfing, or simply stuck at an airport or ferry terminal, the Traveller unpacks from an almost impossibly small compression sack to reveal a rectangular sleeping bag which can also unzip to form a quilt.
Two different fill weights of 750+ loft RDS-certified ULTRADRY Down™ are available: both models feature a drawcord foot box which cinches tight for warmth or opens for ventilation.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Baffle Construction: Traveller 50°F has sewn-through construction
- Form a double sleeping bag by using the YKK® #3 zipper to zip two Travellers to be zipped together.
- Cut with a slight taper to save weight and maximize thermal performance.
- Shoulder and foot drawcords
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a storage cell
Fits Up To
- Regular: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Large: 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm
COMPRESSED VOL (ASTM STANDARD)
FITS UP TO
TEMPERATURE (EN RATING)
WOMEN'S TEMP (EN RATING)
14.8oz / 420g
XXXS - 2.5L to 1L
7.1oz / 200g
6 ft / 183 cm
50º (Lower Limit)