The Trek™ down sleeping bag brings the comfort of a tapered-rectangular shape and the versatility of a dual-zip ventilation system to wherever your travels may take you. The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of the sleeping position you may adopt. A Regular Wide model is available for those who really appreciate extra girth.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favorite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping down sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter.
- Shaped hood and oversized zipper draft tubes to seal in warmth and keep cold out.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
Fits Up To
- Regular: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Long: 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm
- BAG SERIES - Tr1ek BAG
- WEIGHT - 1lb 10.8oz / 760g
- COMPRESSED VOL (ASTM STANDARD) - 4.6 L
- COMPRESSION SACK - S - 10L to 3.3L
- FILL WEIGHT - 12.3oz / 350g
- FITS UP TO - 6 ft / 183 cm
- SEASON RATING - 2 Season
- TEMPERATURE (EN RATING) - 30°F / -1°C (Lower Limit)
- WOMEN'S TEMP (EN RATING) - 41ºF (Comfort)