The Watercell ST is your streamlined reservoir water bag storage solution for lightweight adventures. Minimalist, strong and pliable, the Watercell ST’s compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
For ultimate water storage, the Watercell ST features RF welded seams and abrasion-resistant semi-translucent TPU providing ultimate flexibility and durability. The food-grade TPU is also BPA, PVC and taste-free. Strategically positioned water-resistant grab-handles offer carry and lashing options while the screw-top standard wide-mouth opening and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless. The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
CAN THE WATERCELL ST…?
Be cleaned with bleach? We would recommend against using bleach (because of the aftertaste) – taste-free peroxide cleaning tablets are available.
Be used with the Watercell X shower attachment? You would need the special screw cap of the Watercell X, which we don’t currently sell separately. Stay tuned.
Be used for drinks other than water? Only if it is cleaned correctly afterwards – see the point on peroxide cleaning tablets above.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact water storage packing
- Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Made of food-grade TPU that is BPA, PVC and taste-free
- Screw-top wide-mouth opening is compatible with industry standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- BEST USE: Camping, Overlanding, Backpacking
- COLLAPSIBLE: Yes
- MATERIAL(S): Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU
|Capacity||4L / 135 oz||6L / 203 oz|
|Dimensions Filled||11 x 8.5 x 4 in / 28 x 21 x 10 cm||13.75 x 9 x 4.25 in / 35 x 23 x 10 cm|
|Weight||4.4 oz / 125 g||5.3 oz / 150 g|