The 220/400 Sharpening Stone was purpose built to put a fine edge back on your bits and blades. Each stone is made from evenly graded Aluminium Oxide granules, which allows the stone to cut faster and does not require oil to be added to the sharpening process. The 220 grit removes steel in a controlled manner for repairing small chips and minor blade damage, while the 400 side refines the blade for additional sharpening, or restoring a dull blade to a razor's edge.
Included with each sharpening stone is an American made EDPM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber band, which provides additional grip when manipulating the stone. The band is removable and can be used for a variety of outdoor or everyday carry applications. While gloves are highly recommended, the recessed finger grooves and band combination will keep your hand positioned well above the cutting plane for a secure grip throughout the sharpening process.
Please Note : Please Note: Each stone is set and cut by hand. Some variation in size and color may occur. This will not affect the performance of the stone.Features
- For Use On All Edged Tools
- Finger Groove Protection
- Portable For Field Use
- Evenly Graded Abrasive Provides Consistent Cutting
- Removable EDPM Rubber Band Provides Additional Grip And Secure Loose Items In A Pinch.
- Oil is not required. Water is recommended.
- American Made with American Materials.
- Weight | 5oz.
- Diameter | 3”
- Stone Shape | Round
- Material | Aluminum Oxide
- Bond | Vitrified
- Grit | 220/400
Duck Canvas All Purpose Utility Pouch:
- American made with American materials. Purpose built to hold two stones in separate pockets, or any combination of field tools.
- Each pouch pulls double duty as an everyday carry organizer for electronics or other personal items.