The 240/400 Sharpening Stone was purpose built to leave a fine finish. Each stone is made from Aluminium Oxide, which allows the stone to cut fast and does not require oil to be added to the sharpening process. The 240 grit rapidly removes scratches rolls and blunting, while the 400 grit brings the blade back to a razor's edge.
Included with each sharpening stone is an American made EDPM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber band, which provides additional grip when manipulating the stone. The band is removable and can be used for a variety of outdoor or everyday carry applications.
Please Note : Some natural variation in color may occur. This will not affect the performance of the stone.
- For Use On All Edged Tools
- Portable For Field Use
- Sapphire Ceramic Blend
- Removable EDPM Rubber Band Provides Additional Grip And Secure Loose Items In A Pinch.
- Oil is not required. Water is recommended.
- American Made with American Materials.
- Weight | 7.8 oz.
- Diameter | 3”
- Stone Shape | Round
- Material | Aluminum Oxide
- Bond | Hard to Medium Hard
- Grit | 240/400