These adventure-approved hybrid shoes bring the support and protection you need for any kind of wet-dry fun. Featuring a rugged leather upper and amazing traction on super-slippery surfaces.
- A premium upper of rich, supple leather for a luxe look and feel
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- The bungee cord lace helps hold the foot in place while a buckle closure gets you in and out quickly
- Adjustable ankle strap lets you customize your fit
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work well in wet environments, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent foot odor
- Best for: all-day wear, day hikes, getting around town
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 13.5oz
Based on 1 review
Needed a new pair of water shoes and couldn't be happier with this purchase. I use my canoe a lot and need a very supportive water shoe and these fit the need.